- 9:00AM – Association Meeting, Lakeview Annex
- 12-5:00PM – Hotdogs, chips, and soda for sale McGrath Hall
- 1-5:00PM – Rummage Sale McGrath Hall
- 7:00PM – Dessert and Coffee ($1 donation/person) Dining Hall
May 26-28, 2018
- 10:00 AM – Coffee (bring your own mug), Patio
- 10:30 AM – Sunday Morning Service
- Following Service – Lunch, Lakeview Annex
- 7:00 PM – Devotions, Progressive Campfires, Meet at Tabernacle Patio
- Forgiveness 5K – Tabernacle Patio
- 8:30 am – Bike Ride Check-in Begins
- 10:00 am – 5K Walk/Run
The 5th annual LCC Rummage Sale during Memorial Day Weekend will soon be here. This includes a general LCC rummage sale, individual rummage and craft sales, a bake sale, performance by the Barker HS Jazz Band and hot dog lunch.
- 5/1 – 5/24: Storage for donations at McGrath Hall.
- 5/24-26 Item pricing & setup
- 5/25 Final Setup
- 5/26 LCC Rummage Sale inside; individual sales & craft sales in front and west of McGrath Hall (weather permitting)
- 12:00 – 5:00 Hot Dog Lunch
- 12:00 – 5:00 Rummage and craft sales, and Bake Sale.
- 12:30-1:30 Barker High School Jazz Band
- 4:00 – 5:00 LCC Rummage 1/2 off sale
- 8:00 – 5:00 McGrath Hall open on honor system for remaining rummage items at $1.00/bag. Larger items will be pre-priced at a discount.
Volunteers make this event successful. If you can spare an hour or two please call or email Karen and Jeff Atwater at 920-734-3091 (Wisconsin home); 920-422-1222 (cell at cottage), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dessert & Coffee
Stop by the Dining Hall for dessert, coffee, and fellowship at 7pm. (Suggested donation: $1/person.)
Sunday Morning Coffee & Worship Service
Sunday, 10 & 10:30 AM
Join together with friends and family at 10am on the patio for a spot of caffeine before the Sunday Morning Worship Service. Coffee will be available before the service all summer, so get in the habit now and BRING YOUR OWN MUG!
Head inside for the first service of the summer at 10:30, featuring a message from Dr. Roger Haskins, senior pastor of Pearce Memorial Free Methodist Church.
Check Out LCC’S New Caterer: Lydonville Country Store!
Immediately following Sunday Service
We sadly said goodbye to Two Sisters Catering (of PWT fame) but are so excited to partner with The Lyndonville Country Store who have agreed to cater our three main camps this summer. Get a preview of what they have to offer by ordering lunch after church.
You have three choices– all for $10 each:
- Beef on Weck, Potato Salad and Beverage
- Baked Chicken, Potato Salad and Beverage
- Cobb Salad and Beverage
If you plan to purchase tickets, please let the office know by Wednesday, 5/23 at NOON. You’re welcome to pay for them over the phone or in the office when you arrive.
First ever LCC Youth Group Event!
LCC’s future is embodied in our youth. We think they are important enough to invest in. 13 to 18 year olds, come check out the fun we have planned and feel as special as we think you are.
Devotions & Progressive Campfires
Meet at the patio for a time of worship and a brief devotion, followed by camp-wide progressive campfires. This will be a great time to catch up with old friends and make some new. Groups of people will travel to different host campfires around the grounds, moving to the next fire at the sound of the bell.
Promoting this year’s theme of relationship, Emily Ushakabayar, last year’s 5K organizer, will be sharing her story of how God is expanding her family and strengthening her relationship with Him. Registration begins at 9. Runners and walkers of all ages are welcome. Stick around following the walk for light refreshment and fellowship with friends. Pre-register at: www.roadid.com/a/event-calendar/events/2612-relationship-5k. Bring your ticket for a chance to win the door prize!